CS/HB 7095: Pub. Rec./Medical Marijuana Use Registry
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Plasencia
Pub. Rec./Medical Marijuana Use Registry; Exempts from public records requirements personal identifying information of patients, caregivers, & physicians held by DOH in medical marijuana use registry & information related to physician's certification for marijuana & dispensing thereof; authorizes specified persons & entities access to exempt information; requires that information released from registry remain confidential & exempt; provides criminal penalty; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in House
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Accountability Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 489
• Introduced -HJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 1 -HJ 603
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 603
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/24/17, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 852
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 851
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/17
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 851
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1011
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1044
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 1044, 1045
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 683
• Received -SJ 683
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 861
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 861
• Substituted for CS/SB 1844 -SJ 861
• Read 2nd time -SJ 861
• Amendment(s) adopted (315110, 450998, 582042) -SJ 861
• Read 3rd time -SJ 861
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 861
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur in 2 amendment(s) (315110, 450998) -HJ 1253
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (582042) -HJ 1253
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1253
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in House
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.