CS/CS/HB 323: Education
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee ; Fitzenhagen ; Ahern ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Byrd ; Drake ; Hahnfeldt ; Killebrew ; Massullo ; McClain ; McClure ; Olszewski ; Plasencia ; Ponder ; Stevenson ; Stone
Education; Revises provisions relating to the Auditor General, DROP, OIG, district school boards, administrative personnel & school officers, standard high school diplomas, DOE, & school district minimum classroom expenditure requirements. APPROPRIATION: $850,000.00
Last Action: 2/22/2018 House - Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 31
• Introduced -HJ 31
• PCS on Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 402
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 431
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/21/18, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 2
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.