SB 658: Tourist Development Tax
GENERAL BILL by Brandes
Tourist Development Tax; Authorizing counties imposing the tax to use the tax revenues, under certain circumstances, for specified purposes and costs relating to public facilities, etc.
Last Action: 2/7/2018 Senate - Now in Appropriations -SJ 297
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/05/18, 4:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 297
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 297
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.