The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/HB 667: Beverage Law
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Perez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Beshears
Beverage Law; Provides for electronic orders received at vendor's licensed place of business to be construed as sale made at vendor's licensed place of business; authorizes vendor to make certain deliveries in third-party vehicle; prohibits manufacturer licensed as vendor from making such deliveries; requires that licensee's identity & age be verified & documented at time of delivery; requires that deliveries comply with age requirements for selling, giving, or serving alcoholic beverages.
• Referred to Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 60
• Introduced -HJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 473
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 473
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 671
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 669
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 664
• Read 2nd time -HJ 716
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 752
• CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 4 -HJ 752
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 441
• Received -SJ 440
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 841
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 877
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1020 -SJ 841
• Read 2nd time -SJ 841
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 912
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 1 -SJ 912
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1112
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-133
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.