SB 926: Natural Gas Fuel Taxes
GENERAL BILL by Broxson
Natural Gas Fuel Taxes; Delaying the effective date of certain taxes on natural gas fuel, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2018-118)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 71
• Introduced -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/18/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/20/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 374
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2018-118)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.