CS/CS/HB 1137: Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board
LOCAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Careers and Competition Subcommittee ; Peters ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern
Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board; Revises board composition & terms; provides for election & terms of chair & vice chair; provides that board staff are employees of Pinellas County; provides that board is dependent agency of Board of County Commissioners of Pinellas County; requires board to provide annual report on finances & administrative activities; requires periodic audits; requires members of board to file financial disclosure statements; specifies board is eligible for state funding to support its operations during transition to county; provides for dissolution of board upon approval at referendum.
Last Action: 2/21/2018 Senate - Received -SJ 379
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 100
• Introduced -HJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/16/18, 11:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 346
• Now in Careers and Competition Subcommittee -HJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 484
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 482
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 601
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 600
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 600
• Read 2nd time -HJ 619
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 647
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 648
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 379
• Received -SJ 379
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.