The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
HB 1185: Use of Stem Cells in a Clinic Setting
GENERAL BILL by Brodeur
Use of Stem Cells in a Clinic Setting; Requires physician or osteopathic physician to register his or her office with DOH when engaging in certain practices & procedures using or purporting to use stem cells or products containing stem cells in office setting.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Appropriations Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 104
• Introduced -HJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 474
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 474
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.