CS/SB 1332: Restoration of Civil Rights
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rouson
Restoration of Civil Rights; Requiring that an application for the restoration of civil rights which has been submitted before a specified date and which qualifies as a priority application be processed and the investigation be completed before certain other applications; requiring the applicant to keep the Florida Commission on Offender Review informed of his or her correct address, including his or her e-mail address, throughout the clemency process; requiring an applicant to be given a specified time to remedy any incomplete portions or discrepancies in the application, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 154
• Introduced -SJ 153
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/22/18, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 212
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 205
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/14/18, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.