CS/CS/HB 1019: Financial Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Financial Reporting; Requires counties, municipalities, special districts, water management districts, & district school boards to submit certain budget & financial information to specified entities; requires certain budget information to remain posted on such entity's official website for specified period of time; revises reporting deadlines, with exception; provides penalties; requires Office of Economic & Demographic Research to develop forms for reporting certain budget information.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 88
• Introduced -HJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 433
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 428
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 440
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/06/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 7 -HJ 535
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 535
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 4 -HJ 680
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 679
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 674
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 830
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 893
• CS passed; YEAS 82 NAYS 28 -HJ 893
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.