CS/HB 1057: E911 Systems
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; DuBose ; Toledo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Davis
E911 Systems; Requires Technology Program within DMS to develop plan to upgrade 911 public safety answer points to allow transfer of emergency calls from one E911 system to another one in state. APPROPRIATION: $200,000.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 91
• Introduced -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 472
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/13/18, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 595
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 591
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 613
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 672
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 672
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.