CS/SB 1132: Vessel Safety Inspection Decals
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Hutson
Vessel Safety Inspection Decals; Providing rulemaking authority to the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission regarding expiration and design of safety inspection decals, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 85
• Introduced -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/16/18, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 161
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 01/24/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 390
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 424
• Amendment(s) adopted (959000) -SJ 424
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 424
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 557
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 557
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 946
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
• Received -HJ 946
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1020
• Substituted for HB 915 -HJ 1020
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1065
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 2 -HJ 1065, 1066
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 882
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-27
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.