SB 1370: Trust Funds/Land Acquisition Trust Fund/Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Book ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Trust Funds/Land Acquisition Trust Fund/Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Re-creating the Land Acquisition Trust Fund within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services without modification, etc.
Last Action: 3/1/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7051 (Ch. 2018-115) -SJ 431
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 162
• Introduced -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 01/24/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/31/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 257
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/21/18 -SJ 374
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 374
• Read 2nd time -SJ 399
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 431
• Substituted HB 7051 -SJ 431
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7051 (Ch. 2018-115) -SJ 431
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.