SB 1454: Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund
GENERAL BILL by Brandes
Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund; Deleting the cash build-up factor in the formula used for determining insurer reimbursement premiums paid to the fund, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 169
• Introduced -SJ 169
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/20/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 3 -SJ 374
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 374
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.