CS/HB 291: Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Yarborough ; Duran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Miller, M. ; Plasencia
Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program; Creates Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program within DOH; provides criteria & conditions for donation of prescription drugs & supplies from certain authorized entities for dispensing to eligible patients.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 29
• Introduced -HJ 29
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 481
• CS referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 491
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 491
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.