CS/SB 386: Consumer Finance
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Taddeo
Consumer Finance; Revising a provision relating to the maximum delinquency charge that may be charged for consumer finance loans; revising a requirement relating to installment repayments for consumer finance loans, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 32
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 96
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/16/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 161
• Now in Rules -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/07/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 336
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/21/18 -SJ 374
• Read 2nd time -SJ 371
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 400
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 400
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 942
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
• Received -HJ 942
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1014
• Substituted for CS/HB 239 -HJ 1014
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1055
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1055
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-17
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.