CS/SB 488: Emergency Medical Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley
Emergency Medical Services; Exempting certain governmental entities from the requirement to obtain a certificate of public convenience and necessity to provide certain emergency services under specified conditions; requiring that such governmental entities provide certain notice to counties and municipalities in their proposed service areas, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 39
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 97
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.