CS/HB 521: Tree, Timber, and Vegetation Trimming and Removal
GENERAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Edwards-Walpole ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Raburn
Tree, Timber, and Vegetation Trimming and Removal; Prohibits regulation of tree, timber, & vegetation trimming & removal performed by certain governmental entities; provides applicability.
Last Action: 1/31/2018 House - CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 466
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 46
• Introduced -HJ 46
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 473
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee
• CS referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 472
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 472
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 466
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.