CS/SB 614: Participant Local Government Advisory Council
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Montford ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Simmons ; Powell ; Taddeo
Participant Local Government Advisory Council; Abolishing the Participant Local Government Advisory Council, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6003 (Ch. 2018-140) -SJ 909
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 49
• Introduced -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/16/18, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 162
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 201
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/08/18, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 348
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 348
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/15/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 353
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 353
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 909
• Substituted HB 6003 -SJ 909
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6003 (Ch. 2018-140) -SJ 909
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.