CS/CS/HB 7063: Natural Resources
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Government Accountability Committee ; Caldwell
Natural Resources; Revises, creates, & repeals various provisions relating to acquisition, management, & disposition of conservation lands; beach management; greenways & trails; arthropod control; water supply facilities, public water systems, & domestic wastewater systems; water resource development & capital improvement projects; state park passes; distribution & use of funds from Florida Forever Trust Fund & Land Acquisition Trust Fund; rural-lands-protection easement programs; reservoir projects; basin management action plans; beneficial uses & management of stormwater; LAKEWATCH Program; provides statement of important state interest. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1149 Vetoed by Governor
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 443
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 7063
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/06/18, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 560
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 562
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 561, 562
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/22/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 680
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 677, 678
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 1212
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1149 Vetoed by Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.