CS/SB 820: Firesafety Inspectors
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Powell
Firesafety Inspectors; Prohibiting certain actions to influence a firesafety inspector to violate the Florida Fire Prevention Code, other rules of the State Fire Marshal, or ch. 633, F.S., etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Criminal Justice; Rules -SJ 63
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 220
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 221
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/06/18, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• Now in Rules -SJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 933
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1023
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 1023
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.