CS/CS/HB 105: Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Jacobs ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes ; DuBose ; Killebrew ; McClain ; Raschein
Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance; Establishes Blue Star Collection System Assessment & Maintenance Program within DEP for domestic wastewater utilities; provides defensible expectation that certified utilities complied with state water quality standards; directs DEP to issue certain permits to certified utilities; authorizes DEP to reduce penalty amounts; provides that certain utilities are eligible to participate in Clean Water State Revolving Fund Program & receive Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Grants.
Last Action: 4/4/2019 Senate - Received -SJ 327
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/21/19, 10:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 308
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 295
• Introduced -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/07/19, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 289
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 381
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 381
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/14/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 435
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 445
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 504
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 510
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 510
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 328
• Received -SJ 327
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.