CS/SB 1306: Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commission
Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commission; Creating the commission adjunct to the Department of State; prescribing duties of the commission in order to ensure a suitable statewide observance of the centennial of women’s suffrage; requiring the Division of Historical Resources of the department to provide administrative and staff support, etc.
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 130
• Introduced -SJ 130
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/09/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 388
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/19 -SJ 496
• Read 2nd time -SJ 495
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 576
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 576
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1016
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19
• Received -HJ 1016
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1074
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1115
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1116
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 766
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-62
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.