CS/HB 1359: Women's Suffrage Centennial Commemoration Committee
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Mariano ; Joseph ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Driskell ; Eskamani ; Fitzenhagen ; Hogan Johnson ; Watson, C. ; Webb
Women's Suffrage Centennial Commemoration Committee; Creates committee adjunct to DOS; provides purpose, duties, & composition of committee & requirements of committee members; requires Division of Historical Resources to provide administrative & staff support.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 House - Laid on Table -HJ 1097
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 134
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 03/25/19, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 498
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 498
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/19, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 568
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 568
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 758
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 756
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 765
• Laid on Table -HJ 1097
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.