CS/SB 1804: Emergency Loans for Agricultural Producers
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Albritton
Emergency Loans for Agricultural Producers; Renaming the Agricultural Economic Development Program for disaster loans as the Agricultural Economic Development and Disaster Loans Program; transferring administration of the program from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to the Division of Emergency Management within the Executive Office of the Governor; requiring the division to work with borrowers in evaluating the need to extend loan terms under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/21/2019 Senate - CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 263
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 226
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 263
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.