CS/HB 6513: Relief/Eric Scott Tenner/Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Perez
Relief/Eric Scott Tenner/Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners; Provides for appropriation to compensate Eric Scott Tenner's estate for injuries & damages sustained by Eric Scott Tenner & his survivors as result of negligence of employee of Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $1,450,000
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 271
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/06/19, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 271
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 379
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 376
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/21/19, 8:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 490
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 490
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 624
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 663
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 3 -HJ 663
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules
• Received -SJ 360
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 361
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 24 -SJ 361
• Read 2nd time -SJ 361
• Read 3rd time -SJ 361
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 2 -SJ 361
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 791
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-185
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.