The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 7068: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Infrastructure and Security
Transportation; Creating the Multi-use Corridors of Regional Economic Significance Program within the Department of Transportation; specifying that projects undertaken in the corridors are tolled facilities and certain approved turnpike projects, and are considered as Strategic Intermodal System facilities; requiring the department to identify certain opportunities to accommodate or colocate multiple types of infrastructure-addressing issues during the project development phase, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Infrastructure and Security
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 03/05/19, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 228
• Introduced -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/19/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 266
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19 -SJ 378
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 357
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/19 -SJ 413
• Read 2nd time -SJ 408
• Amendment(s) adopted (372746, 391488, 969912) -SJ 408, 409, 410
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 411
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 450
• Amendment(s) adopted (532226) -SJ 451
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 451
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1019
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19
• Received -HJ 1019
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1032, 1033
• Amendment(s) failed (034601, 423865, 578909, 629507, 733719, 822567, 923653) -HJ 1033, 1037
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1102
• Amendment(s) failed (855601) -HJ 1103, 1106
• CS passed; YEAS 76 NAYS 36 -HJ 1106, 1107
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 766
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-43
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.