CS/HB 7123: Taxation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Ways and Means Committee ; Avila
Taxation; Requiring that all of the proceeds from filing fees for trial and appellate proceedings be deposited into the State Courts Revenue Trust Fund; providing a tangible personal property assessment limitation, during a certain timeframe and in certain counties, for certain agricultural equipment rendered unable to be used due to Hurricane Michael; reducing tax rates on rental or licensee fees for the use of real property; revising an insurer's authority to reduce certain tax installment payments for purposes of determining if a certain tax penalty is imposed, etc. APPROPRIATION: $328,319.00
• Introduced -HJ 665
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 680
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/16/19, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 9 -HJ 745
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 740
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 757
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 908
• Amendment(s) failed (100493, 516239, 516297, 904523) -HJ 908, 916
• Amendment(s) adopted (048697) -HJ 914, 915
• Read 3rd time -HJ 916
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 69 NAYS 44 -HJ 916
• In Messages
• Referred to Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 580
• Received -SJ 580
• Withdrawn from Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 824
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1412 -SJ 824
• Read 2nd time -SJ 824
• Amendment(s) adopted (749698) -SJ 832
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 888
• Motion to reconsider adopted -SJ 888
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended (749698) -SJ 926
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 2 -SJ 926, 927
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) adopted (636739, 743867) -HJ 1300
• Concurred in Senate amendment(s) as amended (749698) -HJ 1300
• Refused to concur in 1 amendment(s) (203950) -HJ 1301
• Refused to concur, requested Senate to recede -HJ 1301
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 81 NAYS 25 -HJ 1301
• In returning messages
• Concurred in House amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) (743867) -SJ 948
• Receded from 1 amendment(s) (203950) -SJ 948
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 23 NAYS 17 -SJ 948
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1325
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-42
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.