CS/HB 1061: Funds for the Operation of Schools
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee ; Overdorf ; Plasencia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Davis ; Donalds ; Webb
Funds for the Operation of Schools; Revises annual allocation to school districts to include additional calculation of full-time equivalent membership for students who earn College Board Advanced Placement Capstone Diploma beginning in specific fiscal year.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Education
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 110
• Introduced -HJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/01/19, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 567
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 564
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Committee
• CS referred to Education Committee -HJ 582
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 582
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/16/19, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 744
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 744
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 873
• Read 3rd time -HJ 873
• CS passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 4 -HJ 873
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 510
• Received -SJ 510
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.