CS/SB 1088: Nursing Home Facility Staffing
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Albritton
Nursing Home Facility Staffing; Revising direct care staffing requirements for nursing home facilities; requiring the Agency for Health Care Administration to include such requirements in rule, etc.
Last Action: 3/27/2019 Senate - Withdrawn from further consideration
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 116
• Introduced -SJ 116
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/11/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 248
• Withdrawn from Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 279
• Withdrawn from further consideration
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.