CS/CS/SB 1432: Foster Parents
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Baxley
Foster Parents; Citing this act as the “Foster Parent Bill of Rights”; creating a bill of rights for foster parents; providing for mediation; requiring the Department of Children and Families to adopt rules, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1209 (Ch. 2019-156) -SJ 597
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 142
• Introduced -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/08/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 347
• Now in Rules
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 496
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19 -SJ 611
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 496
• Read 2nd time -SJ 597
• Substituted CS/HB 1209 -SJ 597
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1209 (Ch. 2019-156) -SJ 597
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.