CS/CS/SB 1500: Right of Entry
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environment and Natural Resources ; Simmons
Right of Entry; Revising when a local government, a water management district, or an agency of the state is required to sell or release reserved interest in a parcel of land; releasing right of entry reserved by a local government, water management district, or other agency of the state for specified parcels of property, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 767 (Ch. 2019-85) -SJ 803
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 200
• Introduced -SJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/26/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/19, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 299
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 311
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/19
• Read 2nd time -SJ 803
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 767 -SJ 803
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 767 (Ch. 2019-85) -SJ 803
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.