SB 1552: Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative
Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative; Establishing the Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative; requiring the initiative to submit an annual report by a specified date to the Governor, the Legislature, the Secretary of Environmental Protection, and the executive director of the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; establishing the Initiative Technology Advisory Council, etc. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 204
• Introduced -SJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/20/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 255
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/09/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19 -SJ 451
• Read 2nd time -SJ 433
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 484
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 942
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19
• Received -HJ 942
• Read 2nd time -HJ 966
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1029
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 1 -HJ 1029
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 648
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-114
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.