CS/HB 207: Impact Fees
GENERAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Donalds ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Andrade ; Beltran ; McClain ; Sabatini
Impact Fees; Revises minimum requirements for adoption of impact fees by specified local governments; exempts water & sewer connection fees from Florida Impact Fee Act.
Last Action: 6/18/2019 - Chapter No. 2019-106, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7103 (Ch. 2019-165)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 02/20/19, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 300
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/05/19, 4:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 36
• Favorable by Commerce Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 351
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/14/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 441
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 504
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 509
• CS passed; YEAS 101 NAYS 12 -HJ 509
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 321
• Received -SJ 321
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 324
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 144 -SJ 324
• Read 2nd time -SJ 324
• Read 3rd time -SJ 324
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 324
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 624
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-106, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7103 (Ch. 2019-165)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.