CS/HB 213: Immunization Registry
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Massullo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Geller ; Hage ; Roth
Immunization Registry; Revising provisions relating to the communicable disease prevention and control program under the Department of Health; providing that certain students who obtain vaccinations from a college or university student health center or clinic in the state may refuse to be included in the immunization registry; requiring a specified consent to treatment form to contain a certain notice; revising school-entry health requirements to require students to have a certificate of immunization on file with the department's immunization registry; requiring each district school board and the governing authority of each private school to establish and enforce a policy requiring the age-appropriate screening of students for scoliosis, etc.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/05/19, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 37
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 352
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 459
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 459
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/28/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 539
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 529
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 550
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 725
• Read 3rd time -HJ 725
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 725
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Education; Rules -SJ 456
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Education; Rules -SJ 447
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 354 -SJ 448
• Received -SJ 455
• Read 2nd time -SJ 448
• Amendment(s) adopted (600638) -SJ 448
• Read 3rd time -SJ 448
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 448
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (600638) -HJ 1126
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 2 -HJ 1126
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1126
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-107
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.