CS/HB 225: Education
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee ; Beltran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Andrade ; Caruso ; Fetterhoff ; Gregory ; LaMarca ; Leek ; Roach ; Sabatini
Education; Requires district school board to allow student to wear dress uniform of United States Armed Forces or National Guard at graduation ceremony.
Last Action: 4/29/2019 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 292 (Ch. 2019-48) -HJ 1011
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 37
• Introduced -HJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 459
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 457
• Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 519
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 519
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/03/19, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 567
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 567
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 292 (Ch. 2019-48) -HJ 1011
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.