HB 251: Constitution Revision Commission
GENERAL BILL by Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Watson, C.
Constitution Revision Commission; Repeals references to Constitution Revision Commission, powers of chair, & assistance by state & local agencies.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/13/19, 4:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 297
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 298
• Introduced -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/14/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 441
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/21/19, 8:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -HJ 489
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 489
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.