CS/CS/HB 333: State Hemp Program
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Massullo ; Killebrew ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Buchanan ; Byrd ; Clemons ; Cortes ; Daniels ; Eskamani ; Grieco ; Hart ; LaMarca ; Payne ; Polsky ; Raschein ; Roth ; Sabatini ; Smith, D. ; Watson, C.
State Hemp Program; Creates state hemp program within DACS; directs DACS to submit plan to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture for approval, maintain land registry & submit monthly reports, & adopt rules in consultation with DOH & DBPR; provides licensure requirements; requires licensees to use specified hemp seeds & cultivars; provides requirements for distribution & sale of hemp extract; provides for violations, corrective measures, & enforcement; revises colleges & universities at which department is required to authorize & oversee industrial hemp pilot projects.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1020 (Ch. 2019-132) -HJ 1097
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 46
• Introduced -HJ 46
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 539
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 530
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 544
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/19, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 566
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 566
• PCS on Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 766
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 760
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 792
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1020 (Ch. 2019-132) -HJ 1097
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.