CS/SB 380: Homeowners’ Insurance Policy Disclosures
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Brandes
Homeowners’ Insurance Policy Disclosures; Revising circumstances under which insurers issuing homeowners’ insurance policies must include a specified statement relating to flood insurance with the policy documents at initial issuance and renewals, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 617 (Ch. 2019-82) -SJ 619
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/19/19, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 59
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 155
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/20/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 255
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19 -SJ 646
• Read 2nd time -SJ 618
• Substituted CS/HB 617 -SJ 619
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 617 (Ch. 2019-82) -SJ 619
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.