SB 410: Long-acting Reversible Contraception Pilot Program
GENERAL BILL by Berman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cruz ; Farmer ; Rodriguez ; Rader ; Rouson
Long-acting Reversible Contraception Pilot Program; Requiring the Department of Health to establish a long-acting reversible contraception pilot program in Duval, Hillsborough, and Palm Beach Counties; requiring the department to contract with family planning providers to implement the pilot program; requiring the department to submit a report to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date, etc. APPROPRIATION: $100,000
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 61
• Introduced -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/08/19, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 331
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/16/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 379
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.