The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
HB 687: Automated Pharmacy Systems
GENERAL BILL by Willhite
Automated Pharmacy Systems; Authorizes community pharmacy to use automated pharmacy system; provides that certain drugs stored in such system for outpatient dispensing are part of inventory of pharmacy providing services through such system; requires Board of Pharmacy to adopt rules.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 75
• Introduced -HJ 75
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/12/19, 8:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 460
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/28/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 539
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 539
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 808
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 857
• Passed; YEAS 109 NAYS 0 -HJ 857
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 504
• Received -SJ 504
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.