HB 7003: OGSR/Alzheimer's Disease Research Grant Advisory Board
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Pigman
OGSR/Alzheimer's Disease Research Grant Advisory Board; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records & meeting requirements for applications provided to Alzheimer's Disease Research Grant Advisory Board within DOH & review of such applications.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 272
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/20/19, 4:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 308
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 308
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/05/19, 4:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 272
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 453
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 467
• Passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 467
• Immediately certified -HJ 468
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 272
• Received -SJ 272
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 277
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7002 -SJ 277
• Read 2nd time -SJ 277
• Read 3rd time -SJ 277
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 561
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-27
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.