SB 7016: State-administered Retirement Systems
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
State-administered Retirement Systems; Revising required employer retirement contribution rates for each membership class and subclass of the Florida Retirement System, etc.
Last Action: 4/15/2019 - Chapter No. 2019-8, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2019-115)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/05/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 146
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/19 -SJ 311
• Read 2nd time -SJ 310
• Read 3rd time -SJ 310
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 310
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 310
• Immediately certified -SJ 311
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 562
• Received -HJ 562
• Substituted for HB 5007 -HJ 575
• Read 2nd time -HJ 575
• Read 3rd time -HJ 575
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 575
• Immediately certified -HJ 575
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 330
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 336
• Approved by Governor -SJ 359
• Chapter No. 2019-8, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2019-115)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.