HB 7067: Registration Fees
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Yarborough
Registration Fees; Requires an out-of-state health care provider to pay an application fee and biennial renewal fee to be registered to provide telehealth services in this state.
Last Action: 3/20/2020 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Ways and Means Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 397
• Introduced -HJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 03/18/19, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 447
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 447
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/28/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 3 -HJ 540
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 540
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 609
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 647
• Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 3 -HJ 647
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Received -SJ 401
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 451
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 559
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 584
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 584
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1011
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 23 (Ch. 2019-137)
• Veto Message received (2020 Regular Session) -HJ 8
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.