SB 746: Public Records/Judicial Assistants
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Wright
Public Records/Judicial Assistants; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying and location information of current and former judicial assistants and their spouses and children; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/04/19, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 88
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 522
• Read 3rd time -SJ 522
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 522
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.