CS/CS/HB 75: Expanded Uses of Unmanned Aircraft
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Yarborough ; Watson, C. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Cortes ; Gottlieb ; Grieco ; Killebrew ; Mercado
Expanded Uses of Unmanned Aircraft; Authorizes use of drones by law enforcement agencies & other specified entities for specified purposes.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Criminal Justice
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 02/06/19, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 296
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/19/19, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 299
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 294
• Introduced -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/07/19, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 288
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 381
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 376
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 373
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 698
• Amendment(s) adopted (309893) -HJ 698
• Read 3rd time -HJ 698
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 698
• In Messages
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Infrastructure and Security; Rules -SJ 455
• Received -SJ 455
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Criminal Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.