CS/HB 3-B: Pub. Rec./COVID-19 Vaccination Policies and Practices
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Massullo ; Grall ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Andrade ; Botana ; Harding ; Latvala ; Leek ; Payne ; Plakon ; Renner ; Robinson, W. ; Snyder ; Tuck ; Yarborough
Pub. Rec./COVID-19 Vaccination Policies and Practices; Provides exemption from public records requirements for employee complaints alleging private employer's violation of state law regarding employer COVID-19 vaccination policies or practices & all information held by DLA pursuant to active investigation of such complaints; defines "active"; specifies information that remains confidential & exempt after investigation is completed or ceases to be active; authorizes release of confidential & exempt information to governmental entities for specified purpose; provides for future repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 11/19/2021 - Chapter No. 2021-273; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1B (Ch. 2021-272)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Commerce Committee
• Added to Commerce Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Commerce Committee
• Reported out of Commerce Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• Bill released to Rules Committee
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (11/16/2021)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 077827 Failed
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 85, NAYS 31
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 20
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 17
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Received -SJ 20
• Substituted for SB 4-B -SJ 17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 17
• Read 3rd time -SJ 17
• CS passed; YEAS 26 NAYS 10 -SJ 17
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-273; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1B (Ch. 2021-272)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.