SM 1108: China/Forced Organ Harvesting
MEMORIAL by Baxley
China/Forced Organ Harvesting ; Urging the President and Congress to condemn the People’s Republic of China for its practice of forcibly removing human organs for transplant and to adopt certain legislation and policies that hold China accountable for such human rights violations, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Rules -SJ 74
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/10/22, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/23/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/22 -SJ 521
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Substituted HM 791 -SJ 514
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HM 791 (Adopted) -SJ 514
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.