CS/SB 1110: Grease Waste Removal and Disposal
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Rouson
Grease Waste Removal and Disposal; Requiring grease waste haulers to dispose of grease waste at disposal facilities; prohibiting grease waste haulers from returning grease waste and graywater to grease interceptors and traps and from disposing of grease waste at locations other than disposal facilities; requiring haulers to document grease waste removal and disposal with service manifests; requiring inspecting entities to verify certain contracts and service manifests; authorizing local governments to regulate grease waste removal and disposal, etc.
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 74
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/24/22, 3:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 217
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/02/22, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 334
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/22 -SJ 484
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 456
• Read 2nd time -SJ 477
• Read 3rd time -SJ 477
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 477
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 735
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.