SB 1114: Emergency Medical Care and Treatment of Minors
Emergency Medical Care and Treatment of Minors; Deleting the requirement that emergency medical care or treatment by physicians and emergency medical personnel without parental consent be provided only in specified settings, etc.
Last Action: 3/2/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 817 -SJ 514
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 75
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/18/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/10/22, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/23/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/22 -SJ 521
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Substituted HB 817 -SJ 514
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 817 -SJ 514
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.