CS/SB 1300: District School Boards
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Gruters
District School Boards; Revising the salaries of district school board members; requiring elementary schools, district school boards, and the Department of Education to post in certain formats on their websites specified information relating to instructional materials and other materials; revising requirements for the department relating to the development of training programs for the selection of materials used in schools and library media centers, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1467 (Ch. 2022-21)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/25/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 240
• Now in Rules
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 222
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1467 (Ch. 2022-21)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.